Friday, August 5, 2011

Winner, Winner!

Congratulations Mrs. Owens from Go Fourth With Owens
She has won this cute little necklace to start out the year. 

If you were interested in these necklaces and did not win I do sell them.  They are $10.00 plus shipping and handling.  Here are some more examples, but if you have certain colors or beads in mind, I will work with you to get what you want. 


Also, I wanted to thanks Tamara from TBA for the shout out!  I am new to blogging and have enjoyed getting 15 followers this week and I know it's all because of her shout out.  I am going to enjoy this community and think it will be a great addition to what I already do as a teacher.  I should have known that this would be a wonderful place due to the fact that it's made up of wonderful teachers!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I replied to your e-mail!

    Rachel
    Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now follow your blog & I added your button to my blog. I see that the contest is over, but why don't you head on over to enter my contest!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome my friend! Glad to help!

    Just stopped by to check up on you and look how awesome you are doing. You doubled your followers in such a short time. Yay!

    You're off to great places! You're off and away!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete

Science Workshop Series #1: Elements of Workshop

I am currently reading the book "Science Workshop Reading, Writing and Thinking Like a Scientist" By Wendy Saul in hopes to pre...