Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top Ten Reasons You Know its Back to School Time

This was a cute linking part that I wanted to join at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits.
I loved the humor in her top ten... you have to check it out!  I was laughing out loud as I related to each item on her top ten list.
Here is my Top Ten Reasons I know it is Back to School Time:
10 - I am actually excited about routine.  I am looking forward to long days and getting up in the morning!  You know this is because I have exhausted my summer activities.
9 - I have shopped, and shopped, and am still looking for little things to use in my classroom.
8 - Not only do I shop, but I pick up things and think that is so cute how can I use it in my classroom.
7 - I'm training myself to go to bed early and wake up early.
6 - I am making sure that all loose ends are tied up... during the year the bank is closed or it's hard to make phone calls if you need to.
5 - My classroom is full of a new year energy - I'm excited and full of ideas.
4 - Bulletin Boards are new!
3 - My classroom is actually clean and organized and everything is put away in it's very own spot.
2 - My todo list is very long and growing longer.
And the number one reason that I know it's back to school time....
I've been in my classroom as much as I can for the last two weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet! I am glad I made ya laugh. Thanks for linking up!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete

Science Workshop Series #1: Elements of Workshop

I am currently reading the book "Science Workshop Reading, Writing and Thinking Like a Scientist" By Wendy Saul in hopes to pre...