Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Clipart freebie

A passion turned into a resources I can use.... how exciting!

So I love to draw!!! But now I've found a way to take those drawing and incorporate them into my teaching resources digitally.  That's AWESOME!

So, here's what I've been up to:
1. I found this great blog "A Turn to Learn," which gives you direction in how to turn your drawings into clipart.
2. Drawing!  I do this anyway...
So with the combination of the two... I created some clipart... because it's the first (hopefully of many) that I've created I am giving it to you for free.



Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science Workshop Series #1: Elements of Workshop

I am currently reading the book "Science Workshop Reading, Writing and Thinking Like a Scientist" By Wendy Saul in hopes to pre...